Zombie Apocalypse

People seem to like the idea that dead rotting corpses will eat their brains and destroy the world. It's in their literature everywhere. Often they will try to prepare for the zombie apocalypse, and forget to study for their math test. Many of them talk about preparing for the zombie apocalypse, but don't prepare or study. Instead, they turn on the TV and watch more brains be devoured. Personally, I would rather watch someone eat a pizza. Speaking of pizzas..."Hello, Dominoes..."

OK, I'm back. Now, I'm not worried about the zombie apocalypse, I've got my pet RazorFang. If he can hold off a swarm of Poisonous Razor tails, he can hold off a zombie horde. My robot can still get food for me--it has no brains to eat. For the rest of you, the way to survive a zombie apocalypse is to live next to someone with tastier brains than yours; make a bunker with a ten years supply of food, water, and toilet paper; and use your ears, and common sense. Or you could study for that math test.

Farewell, and may you get an A on your math test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny