Fall

Fall is said to be a beautiful season. Humans like to see the fall leaves change color, die, shrivel up  and fall. Then they have to spend hours cleaning up the leaves from their yards. Then children jump in the leaf piles, and more leaves fall in the yard, leaving more hours of work. Some people love the fall weather; I think they're crazy, or they just want an excuse to drink hot chocolate. I don't quite get this. Maybe if I drink more hot chocolate I'll understand the festive season.

Fall is also buy my stupid junk season. Just go to any major store, you will see Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving supplies, and Christmas decorations. I find it weird that you can find skeletons and disembodied hands one aisle over from angels and stars. You can also find whole aisles devoted to candy, great deals on turkey, every pie under the sun, and plenty of hot chocolate. I take it back; this fall season is growing on me. Did you know that you can get Halloween themed marshmallows? I hope I don't get sick from all the sugar.

Farewell, and may your fall festivities not show on your waistline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny