Colorful metaphors

I have found that many people have very limited vocabularies, and use four letter words a lot. I don't quite understand this. It doesn't help with clarity. It only makes people angry. They also use these words in movies fairly often. It's all they use in rap. I heard a song the other day that with blips it went something like this. *Beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* and *beep* *beep* *beep* in the *beep* *beep* *beep* or *beep* *beep* *beep* duck.

This form of talking is inefficient, and only shows how low of a vocabulary one has. Might I suggest some other words with similar meaning? When looking for an insult, consider instead of calling him a *beep* *beep*, call him a dalcop which is an idiot, or a fopdoodle which is a fool; or you can use Shakespearean insults:

"More of your conversation would infect my brain."

"A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are tossed with."

"A most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality."

"Out of my sight! Thou dost infect my eyes."

"I do desire that we may be better strangers."

"Thou lump of foul deformity."

Farewell and may you never be called a churlish fustilarian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny