Cheesy Pick up lines part 2

Yesterday, I spoke about pick up lines. I've had a few more experiences with them. Like when I told a girl, "Our love is like dividing by zero... you cannot define it." She defined it. Don't worry, the bruise on my cheek will heal.

Later I went to a party and decided to try some pick up lines. The first girl I tried to talk to, I said, "My love for you is like pi... never ending." It ended right then, right after she poured a pitcher of ice water over my head.

The next girl I talked to I said, "How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not know the 7 digits of your phone number?" I thought it worked, until I called. Did you know there's something called the rejection hotline?

I did have one success when I literally bumped into someone. As I helped her pick up her books she was carrying, we talked. We ended up going out for ice cream. I think I'll forget the pick up lines and just start bumping into pretty girls.

Here are some pick up lines. I hope you have more success than me:

1. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.

2. I don't have a library card, but can I check you out?

3. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

4. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

5. There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have you number in it.

6. Your lips look so lonely... would they like to meet mine?

7. I'd say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.

8. I'm learning about important dates in history class. Wanna be one of them?

9. How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice...

10. Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.

Farewell, and may you bump into a very pretty stranger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny