Spoonerisms Part 2

Yesterday, I spoke about spoonerisms, and I still have them on my mind. That's why I'm still talking about it. Someone at a ceremony told me, "We'll have the hags flung out," when he meant "Flags hung out." I obeyed, and gathered all the hags. They got offended when I told them they were hags. They got really mad when I threw them out. Personally, I think that any girl without antennae looks like a hag. The mayor got really mad when I threw his wife out. I had another good talk with the police chief. He thought the mayors wife looked like a hag too, but don't tell the mayor that.

Here are some spoonerisms that I found funny:

1. Know your blows. (Blow your nose.)

2. Tease my ears. (Ease my tears.)

3. Nicking your pose. (Picking your nose.)

4. You have very mad banners. (You have very bad manners.)

5. Lack of pies. (Pack of lies.)

6. Pit nicking. (Nit picking.)

7. Chipping the the flannel on TV. (Flipping the channel on TV.)

8. I'm shout of the hour. (I'm out of the shower.)

9. Mad bunny. (Bad money.)

10. Lead of spite. (Speed of light.)

There are also some things that you shouldn't spoonerize, like:

1. Fitted sheets

2. Best witch

3. Fuddruckers.

4. Fighting buccaneers.

5. Shining wit

6. A Tale of Two Cities.

7. Sure pretty

8. Sick duck.

Farewell, and may you never accidentally spoonerize four of hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny