Cheesy Pick up Line

I have recently learned about pick up lines. Unfortunately, I learned about them in very embarrassing ways. Someone asked me, "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." I looked at her and said, "I have several maps. Which galaxy do you want to go to?" I thought for a moment, "How could you get in my eyes. You can't fit in them, much less get lost in them. And which eyes are you talking about, my two in this form, or my six in my true form?" The police didn't come, but the men in the white coats were very nice.

Another time, a lady said, "Do I know you? Because you look exactly like my next boyfriend." I was surprised, and said, "I'm sorry," and changed into another look. Don't worry. The paramedics have treated her for shock, and say she will be fine.

Another time a lady told me, "Charizards are red, Squirtles are blue, if you were a pokemon, I'd choose you." I informed her, "I am not a pokemon, and Charizards aren't red. The majority of them are black. The idea of them being red comes from a small island on Galiksar that has red Charizards, and the people on that island find black Charizards to be a nuisance. Making it so that there are more red Charizards than black charizards." I didn't even get to start on their metamorphosis before the men in white coats picked me up.

I finally learned that these were pick up lines. So I tried one. I walked up to a lady and said, "Not to brag, but I'm Batman." She just responded with, "I'm a Marvel fan." I didn't think long before saying, "Not to brag, but I'm an alien from the planet Grr-Awk. I have Technology from science fiction. And I learned about this language a few months ago." She screamed, and called the men in the white coats.

Farewell, and may the men in the white coats never come for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny