Food

Hot dogs aren't made of pretty canines. This is a good thing. The change in diet for me (on this planet) has been extreme. On my planet we eat natural food, but on this planet they seem to eat engineered food. One of these foods is called soda, which has no nutritional value. It does have many unhealthy things in it, and taste something like dirty dish water that a porcupine swam through. I think the only reason people drink it is to burp. It also appears that I don't know the fine art of social burping. I tried. I failed. Don't ask. Humans grow healthy wheat, then they take the good stuff out so that not even bugs will eat it. I think I'd rather eat the bugs.

Humans have four food groups, which are: fake sugar, hydrogenated fat, artificial colors, and preservatives. I guess with the first three they need the preservatives so they don't die young of poor health. People seem to pay extra to not have stuff. They make fat-free, sugar-free, peanut-free, nutrient-free, and flavor-free food that they sell at very high prices.

I guess I keep eating pizza. Until I writ again, may your sodas always give you socially acceptable burps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny