Technology

Why do you humans enjoy staring at boxes? On my planet we do have superior technology, but we use it to do chores so we can spend our time developing talents, studying history, and running away from HongerBeasts. One lessen we learn as young Wafollars is that robots have their limitations. They can't love or feel. They have a terrible fear of magnets, and can't enjoy pizza. Don't get me wrong; I love technology. Without it, I would never have built my spaceship, been able to discover the Zafar system, left robots over my house, or discovered the weakness  of Kryptonians. They're really annoying. Humans seem to use technology to entertain themselves, argue, and look at cat videos.

Humans seem to stare at TVs to see other peoples lives because there lives aren't exciting. On my planet life is always exciting, unless you don't think saving your family from a ZiloGriffin is exciting. People seem to stare at handheld boxes instead of talking to other people. With their obsession with staring at glowing boxes, I wonder if they are confused and think their bugs; or perhaps they think their dogs with their obsession with cats.

Good bye, and may the cats always make new videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny