Weekends

I have recently learned of something called weekends. Humans seem to work for five days a week and take two off. This is a foreign  concept on my planet. We have robots do all our work. Of course we have to design and build the robots, but that's not work; that's fun. For example, just last week I made a shirt that changes color depending on my mode, sings when I'm happy( because I can't sing), and zaps people when I'm annoyed; No one has annoyed me since, except Alcon, but he wont be in any condition to tell the story soon. 

People do weird things on weekends, like play video games. Why would anyone play Plants vs Zombies? On my planet you can go outside and get attacked by plants. They also like to go to the beach and get sunburned. Do people enjoy this? People also seem to enjoy going to the park, Which I understand. They're are slides, swings, rock climbing walls and non of them try to eat you. Plus, the bullies art fire resistant

I'm going to take weekends off earthlings. I will writ to you again, but in the meantime, may you stay ever safe from Slargakes sword.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny