Being Sick

Humans have something called being sick. I really don't recommend it. It's not fun at all; yet their bodies do it anyway. On my planet we have lots of proto-parasites, parasites for parasites. Although, earth doesn't have that many proto-parasites, humans can be sick for several hours to a few days. I don't see why people would want to stay sick for that long. Some people when they're sick take medicine to mask the symptoms; other people lie in bed and cry like a little baby. I think the best way to go when your sick is to watch movies and eat ice cream. In fact, I think I will stop writing and go eat ice cream; but before I do, I'll give you some suggestions on how to not get sick:

1. Have a pet proto-parasite. Make sure it wont eat you.

2. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, so eat right, exercise, and pet a Galigor, because not even a sickness will want to be around you if you smell that bad.

3. A good exercise for health is to run from a Slatom beast.

4. Stay away from sick people. If you see someone who is sick, scream "Unclean!" and run the other way.

5. Carry a blaster. If it can kill a Blatro, it can kill a bacteria.

Farewell, and may you never get sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny