Jokes

There seems to be a lot of debate with humans on why the chicken crossed the road. Some say he did it to get to the other side, to get away from Colonel Sanders, to show the possum it was possible, to get to the other slide, to give people something to talk about, because he could, because she saw what you did to her eggs, and because chickens are really stupid. I then learned that this  wasn't a philosophical debate, but was a joke.

We do have jokes on my planet, but they are very different. I'm not even going to try to tell you a joke from my planet. You wont get them. Someone Told me, "People on a diet should go to the paint store. There you can get thinner." I didn't need to lose weight. I chose a very healthy form, but a friend of mine said that she wanted to lose weight. That's why I told her that. She just laughed at me. Apparently, that guy wasn't giving me information, but was telling a joke.

I have found humans have various categories of jokes. For example, people like puns, like, "Don't go bacon my heart. I couldn't if I fried." There is morbid humor, like, "I have a Epi-pen. My friend gave it to me when he was dying. It seemed to be important to him that I have it." There is crude humor, but I'm not going to give an example of that. Irony is one of the highest forms of humor. I enjoy it when something happens like the school advertises its "Leteracy night," or the Weight Watchers is next to the ice cream parlor. There's nerdy humor, such as, "I may be irrational, but I like pie." I really need to study human humor more. I will write my finds tomorrow.

Farewell, and may people laugh at your jokes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

The Real Easter Bunny