Other Planets

I will be leaving this planet soon to explore other planets. My next stop will likely be Sorforon. It is a peaceful planet, inhabited by fluffy bunnies. It orbits a red dwarf star, one of the smallest types of stars. It also lives for a really long time. I can't wait to go to the Icy volcano. I hear the lake in the volcano is like a hot tub. I wouldn't suggest you go there. You might have problems with the extreme temperature changes.

I might go to Alflor though. It's a moon orbiting a gas giant. It has very low gravity, and a thick atmosphere, so you can literally swim through the air. I highly recommend it as a vacation spot, although you might be crushed by the atmosphere.

Another planet I might visit is Glasor. It is very similar to earth in the climate, but in the inhabitants, not so much. It's inhabited by monsters. I'm used to fighting monsters, you might get eaten. I hear the food is good though.

I'm definitely going to Derek's planet and getting my telepathic squid.

Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy gets it all wrong. You don't need a towel. You need a toothbrush and a spork. Towels are easy to borrow. If you really want to impress people, bring a sonic screwdriver.

Farewell, and may the force be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny