Farewell

I will be leaving earth today. I'll be exploring the life on the planet B-39. If my findings are successful, we'll be making a mining facility. We'll be mining for Thorktrum. It's an element with a thousand uses. Due to my travels I will not be able to write daily, but I will update you on my travels occasionally.

I've Enjoyed my stay here, and have learned some very important lessons, like:

1. Don't feed the cat to the lion. That's cannibalism.

2. Don't rip someones arm off. They don't grow back.

3. Don't try to reason with a toddler.

4. The police are really nice if you buy them pizza.

5. Orange peels don't make a good pizza topping.

6. Singing at the top of your voice in a crowded elevator is looked down on.

7. Humans don't like you getting them a pet porcupine.

8. Humans have a weird perception of what a heart looks like.

9. Humans don't find six arms and antennae attractive. It tends to scare them when I change into my true form.

10. The English language makes no sense.

Farewell for a while. Live long and prosper. May someday you get the technology and fighting skills to visit my planet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny