Greetings Earthlings

I am known as Xothyclton on my planet, but you may call me DragonMike while I am on planet Earth. I have heard people enjoy dragons, if not, please leave a comment and teach me about this planet.

At the moment I am trying to fit in, but it is not the simplest thing to attempt. The organisms of this planet thought it was abnormal for me to shove a hot dog in my ear. How was I suppose to know It was absorbed through the mouth? Two arms are peculiar too. I feel limited due to my lack of arms.

I have found many things I enjoy, like pizza. It taste better then Cialak worms that we eat on my planet. Chocolate is enjoyable too. Sports are also enjoyable. I like hitting people with balls.

I will report again in one planetary rotation. May the luck of Sligar be with you.

Comments

  1. Live long and prosper. Enjoy your stay here, and if you want really good sports, try Tektron. That world knows how to compete.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny