Earthling Babies

I have recently encountered Earthling babies. They are very similar to babies on my planet; except our babies are as strong as us, eat 20 pounds of snot weed per day, and have a prehensile tail that doesn't disappear until they're ten. They also have a terrible sense of humor; they make the worst puns, and they....... Actually they're not the same at all.

My first encounter with a human baby was when I was told to babysit, so I sat on the baby, but then it started crying. I though it was an inefficient way to communicate, so I gave her a dictionary, but she only attempted to eat it. She also ate the sock (the only one that had a pair), my money, and the wipe I gave her to clean herself up with.

I took her on a walk, but she couldn't walk, and her shirt made a terrible handle. They also don't like being held by their feet. It also seems that human babies aren't lightning repellent. The baby was fine, but I lost a good pair of lock picks.

"Waaaaaaaaaa" is apparently how babies say bye, so waaaaaa and have a pleasant solar cycle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day

Jokes

The Real Easter Bunny